Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Randomness

As little man's birthday is fast approaching, I promise I'll inundate the blog with pictures of him. In the meantime I thought I'd share a few other things. First, I completed #65 on our list of things to do. Admittedly, I did not donate to Locks of Love, but instead to the Pantene Great Lengths program. After reading this article I decided I might use Pantene's program instead. I don't think there's anything wrong with the Locks of Love program as described AT ALL, it was that truthfully I didn't have to grow out my hair as long. So on Sunday, my hair went from this

which truthfully I "styled" like this 98% of the time

to this final result (pardon the crazycakes face I make when I take my own photo, I promise I'm not stoned). I'm really pleased with the cut as it looks fairly good when it's "styled" by me (i.e. washed and then fingers run through it eventually). Meanwhile, 9+" of my hair is being sent to Texas as we speak.

6 comments:

  1. That article is really depressing! What a waste of all that hair :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. AnonymousJuly 28, 2010

    Love the haircut!!!
    Jen

    ReplyDelete
  3. AnonymousJuly 28, 2010

    Looks great, Heather! Congrats on donating your hair to a great cause... :) Vivianne

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks ladies! I agree the article is depressing, but some of it made me roll my eyes. Really, he was shocked no one wanted to make a wig with dreads?!?! I wish more people would follow the directions!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the haircut Heather! I was planning to donate for the 4th time myself. Although, I think the rules (for both Locks of Love and Pantene) have changed. It looks like because I got highlights a year ago, my hair can't be used at all. That's lame. :(

    ReplyDelete

Five on Friday

1.  Look at these winter white legs out enjoying the sunshine at the dino park.  Spring has FINALLY sprung! These boys went from winter di...