Tuesday, August 14, 2007
On the hunt . . . again
Well, after spending 3 straight weeks cleaning out and setting up my science classroom, I will no longer be teaching science. It was very difficult to give up the position (well, only so difficult since I still didn't have a contract). I really, really wanted to teach science. I had worked my butt off getting super organized so I could manage all my responsibilities and still be a good teacher. Unfortunately, after my first official (again, it was only so official) day, it became exceedingly clear that there was no way it would work at the school that offered me a job. So, now I'm conflicted. I feel like a giant weight has been lifted off my shoulder on one hand, but feel really shitty that I couldn't handle it on the other.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Five on Friday
1. Look at these winter white legs out enjoying the sunshine at the dino park. Spring has FINALLY sprung! These boys went from winter di...
-
As little man's birthday is fast approaching, I promise I'll inundate the blog with pictures of him. In the meantime I thought I...
-
So, apparently I haven't downloaded/taken photos for a while. Here's what's been waiting around on my camera. First, some pict...
-
After we got back from Butte the sun was shining for all of 3 seconds so we decided to show Uncle Matt our favorite park. Uncle Matt did hi...
No comments:
Post a Comment