Tuesday, September 25, 2007
The Giving Tree
Apparently the mountains got a little more snow than I suspected. This was our pleasant surprise when we went down to the highway to check the mail. Also, one of our apple trees produced one lone apple. . . I think. I found a nice (but not "store nice") apple laying along side the driveway next to the apple tree. However, there is no other evidence that any other fruit came off the tree or any of the apple trees on the property. Hmmmmmm.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Five on Friday
1. Look at these winter white legs out enjoying the sunshine at the dino park. Spring has FINALLY sprung! These boys went from winter di...
-
As little man's birthday is fast approaching, I promise I'll inundate the blog with pictures of him. In the meantime I thought I...
-
So, apparently I haven't downloaded/taken photos for a while. Here's what's been waiting around on my camera. First, some pict...
-
After we got back from Butte the sun was shining for all of 3 seconds so we decided to show Uncle Matt our favorite park. Uncle Matt did hi...
No comments:
Post a Comment