I'm just doing my part to make sure this gets shared more on the interweb. James and I were watching AI (I know, I know) and James happened to mention that David Cook's performance was the same as what Chris Cornell did. So, I'm disappointed because Simon and Randaula loved it, and well, it's less cool since its a cover of a cover. See the following article for another rant on the issue:
Helen Brakewater: David Cook - Billie Jean Chris Cornell Cover of a cover
Anyway, I'm just doing my part to share this on the interweb, since well, it's disappointing. We'll be back to blogging about farm life soon. Every once in a while, one just needs to blog like the rest of the bloggin' planet.
Tuesday, March 25, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Five on Friday
1. Look at these winter white legs out enjoying the sunshine at the dino park. Spring has FINALLY sprung! These boys went from winter di...
-
As little man's birthday is fast approaching, I promise I'll inundate the blog with pictures of him. In the meantime I thought I...
-
So, apparently I haven't downloaded/taken photos for a while. Here's what's been waiting around on my camera. First, some pict...
-
After we got back from Butte the sun was shining for all of 3 seconds so we decided to show Uncle Matt our favorite park. Uncle Matt did hi...
Hi guys. Thanks for linking to my site. I got 1000 hits since last night. A few anonymous haters, but I'm on your side.
ReplyDeleteI'm more upset by it being called "original" than rather "nice Chris Cornell job".