In the interest of full disclosure, most of this video (beyond the first few shots) is the Museum of the American West, the volunteer run Pioneer Village behind the museum. It's well done and intriguing nonetheless :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Five on Friday
1. Look at these winter white legs out enjoying the sunshine at the dino park. Spring has FINALLY sprung! These boys went from winter di...
-
As little man's birthday is fast approaching, I promise I'll inundate the blog with pictures of him. In the meantime I thought I...
-
So, apparently I haven't downloaded/taken photos for a while. Here's what's been waiting around on my camera. First, some pict...
-
After we got back from Butte the sun was shining for all of 3 seconds so we decided to show Uncle Matt our favorite park. Uncle Matt did hi...
I'm anxiously awaiting my private tour this summer...along with a visit to the salt shaker museum. Yeah!
ReplyDeleteThanks for writing this.
ReplyDelete