Sunday, April 19, 2009
Cowboy James
Here's a picture of James at our second round of horsemanship. Baby Watson and I sat this one out, but James sure does make quite the cowboy! We're very fortunate that our aunt and uncle are so knowledgeable about horses as Biscuit (the horse James is on) is very well trained and was good to James. It's always fun to watch our family work with horses.


Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Five on Friday
1. Look at these winter white legs out enjoying the sunshine at the dino park. Spring has FINALLY sprung! These boys went from winter di...
-
As little man's birthday is fast approaching, I promise I'll inundate the blog with pictures of him. In the meantime I thought I...
-
So, apparently I haven't downloaded/taken photos for a while. Here's what's been waiting around on my camera. First, some pict...
-
After we got back from Butte the sun was shining for all of 3 seconds so we decided to show Uncle Matt our favorite park. Uncle Matt did hi...
No comments:
Post a Comment