Hello from our 4 hour layover in Denver! Interesting note about the Denver . . . it is oddly devoid of high chairs but at least there's free wi-fi. Matthew's busy pacing himself with yogurt melts on the floor for breakfast. For a boy who will try and eat 3 squash sticks at once, it's a bit of a different experience for him :-)
Thursday, March 25, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Five on Friday
1. Look at these winter white legs out enjoying the sunshine at the dino park. Spring has FINALLY sprung! These boys went from winter di...
-
As little man's birthday is fast approaching, I promise I'll inundate the blog with pictures of him. In the meantime I thought I...
-
So, apparently I haven't downloaded/taken photos for a while. Here's what's been waiting around on my camera. First, some pict...
-
After we got back from Butte the sun was shining for all of 3 seconds so we decided to show Uncle Matt our favorite park. Uncle Matt did hi...
No comments:
Post a Comment