And this may be about the most precious photo I've ever taken.
Sunday, April 4, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Five on Friday
1. Look at these winter white legs out enjoying the sunshine at the dino park. Spring has FINALLY sprung! These boys went from winter di...
-
As little man's birthday is fast approaching, I promise I'll inundate the blog with pictures of him. In the meantime I thought I...
-
So, apparently I haven't downloaded/taken photos for a while. Here's what's been waiting around on my camera. First, some pict...
-
After we got back from Butte the sun was shining for all of 3 seconds so we decided to show Uncle Matt our favorite park. Uncle Matt did hi...
I may also die of cuteness overload. I love kiddos in their Easter best! The bottom picture is definitely a framer!
ReplyDeleteThat above comment was from me :)
ReplyDeleteWow, that is ADORABLE!! We have a little striped seer-sucker suit for out little guy (0-3 month size), and a 3 piece shirt/sweater vest/cordoroy pants for next winter! But nothing is quite this cute. Can't wait to see him in a tux!
ReplyDeleteVery cute!! Also, he is so close to crawling! Make sure you are baby proofing!
ReplyDelete