So Matthew did his first true crawling this weekend. For better or worse, it was in the middle of a meeting James and I were having about a decent sized life decision and didn't get any videos/pictures. The big motivator was one of these on the floor:
Monday, May 17, 2010
BIG NEWS!
So Matthew did his first true crawling this weekend. For better or worse, it was in the middle of a meeting James and I were having about a decent sized life decision and didn't get any videos/pictures. The big motivator was one of these on the floor:
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Five on Friday
1. Look at these winter white legs out enjoying the sunshine at the dino park. Spring has FINALLY sprung! These boys went from winter di...
-
As little man's birthday is fast approaching, I promise I'll inundate the blog with pictures of him. In the meantime I thought I...
-
So, apparently I haven't downloaded/taken photos for a while. Here's what's been waiting around on my camera. First, some pict...
-
After we got back from Butte the sun was shining for all of 3 seconds so we decided to show Uncle Matt our favorite park. Uncle Matt did hi...
Yay for crawling!! That's great, although it really does change everything!
ReplyDelete