Friday was the last day of our "swim lessons" which completes #29 on our 101 Things to Do list (which I promise I'll update and fix soon!). Matthew is still kinda meh about the whole thing, but we've gotten to a point where (if he's in a good mood) I can pass him underwater to the swim instructor which I think is pretty good progress all things considered. James came to watch and join us for a picnic the other day and took some pictures. It was not one of Matthew's best days, but he does love chasing the balls around the pool!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Five on Friday
1. Look at these winter white legs out enjoying the sunshine at the dino park. Spring has FINALLY sprung! These boys went from winter di...
-
As little man's birthday is fast approaching, I promise I'll inundate the blog with pictures of him. In the meantime I thought I...
-
So, apparently I haven't downloaded/taken photos for a while. Here's what's been waiting around on my camera. First, some pict...
-
After we got back from Butte the sun was shining for all of 3 seconds so we decided to show Uncle Matt our favorite park. Uncle Matt did hi...





No comments:
Post a Comment