This is just the start in preparing for that glorious day when he'll do this on his own. (Or maybe the semi-glorious day when he does this on his own but fights with his brother or sister over dishwashing technique and style and I still have to referee. . . not that I know anyone like that!)
Next up, how to mow the lawn :-)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Five on Friday
1. Look at these winter white legs out enjoying the sunshine at the dino park. Spring has FINALLY sprung! These boys went from winter di...
-
As little man's birthday is fast approaching, I promise I'll inundate the blog with pictures of him. In the meantime I thought I...
-
So, apparently I haven't downloaded/taken photos for a while. Here's what's been waiting around on my camera. First, some pict...
-
After we got back from Butte the sun was shining for all of 3 seconds so we decided to show Uncle Matt our favorite park. Uncle Matt did hi...
I'm with you: I LOVE how much Natalie is able to help us with now!
ReplyDelete