Okay, so I dropped the ball on my big organization project this week AND still haven't gotten my camera issue resolved. However, I still have a few more pictures from the big trip.
Otherwise, now that he's on the move so much, the only photos we might have of he and grandma and grandpa where no one is easily identified:
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Five on Friday
1. Look at these winter white legs out enjoying the sunshine at the dino park. Spring has FINALLY sprung! These boys went from winter di...
-
As little man's birthday is fast approaching, I promise I'll inundate the blog with pictures of him. In the meantime I thought I...
-
So, apparently I haven't downloaded/taken photos for a while. Here's what's been waiting around on my camera. First, some pict...
-
After we got back from Butte the sun was shining for all of 3 seconds so we decided to show Uncle Matt our favorite park. Uncle Matt did hi...




No comments:
Post a Comment