This is my dad and uncle as they were helping to build the old farmhouse. This is why it was/is so hard to say goodbye to that house. It wasn't just built, it wasn't just lived in, it was part of the family. As the house was made from reclaimed boards, they weren't always straight and they weren't always standardized in their spacing (as I found out when trying to mount our television!) I picked out a few of these other photos to share as they show the house and yard in various states of evolution. They're also great photos of "the kids" again.
Friday, September 10, 2010
Family Photo Friday
It's been a short and busy week so I probably won't remember to say everything I wanted to say about these photos, but most importantly, I've been waiting forever to re-stumble upon this photo:
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Five on Friday
1. Look at these winter white legs out enjoying the sunshine at the dino park. Spring has FINALLY sprung! These boys went from winter di...
-
As little man's birthday is fast approaching, I promise I'll inundate the blog with pictures of him. In the meantime I thought I...
-
So, apparently I haven't downloaded/taken photos for a while. Here's what's been waiting around on my camera. First, some pict...
-
After we got back from Butte the sun was shining for all of 3 seconds so we decided to show Uncle Matt our favorite park. Uncle Matt did hi...




No comments:
Post a Comment