And a short video from the other day. With Matthew's Zombie-like posture and pre-dinner exhaustion stumbling, he kinda looks like an attacking monster!
Saturday, September 11, 2010
Visitors and the Swamp Thing
Look who came to visit this weekend! Grandma and Grandpa took Matthew "fishing" and exploring and stair climbing in the Yellowstone exhibit. I had the cutest photo ever framed in my camera and dang it, turns out I didn't have a memory card. When I went to pick grandma and grandpa up from the museum I was able to at least get this photo.
And a short video from the other day. With Matthew's Zombie-like posture and pre-dinner exhaustion stumbling, he kinda looks like an attacking monster!
And a short video from the other day. With Matthew's Zombie-like posture and pre-dinner exhaustion stumbling, he kinda looks like an attacking monster!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Five on Friday
1. Look at these winter white legs out enjoying the sunshine at the dino park. Spring has FINALLY sprung! These boys went from winter di...
-
As little man's birthday is fast approaching, I promise I'll inundate the blog with pictures of him. In the meantime I thought I...
-
So, apparently I haven't downloaded/taken photos for a while. Here's what's been waiting around on my camera. First, some pict...
-
After we got back from Butte the sun was shining for all of 3 seconds so we decided to show Uncle Matt our favorite park. Uncle Matt did hi...
No comments:
Post a Comment